Wednesday, November 22, 2006

TA-DA! Wedding Bands!

Hi! And happy thanksgiving to everyone! I've been sitting here for a collective 2 days in all going on about 10 hours or so trying to get my International Management final project done and I'm just about worn out from typing...I needed a break. So I thought what a swell idea if I updated my blog real quick. Which turns out is horrible idea cuz that requires even more typing. wish i had thought this through. So many things going on...but one thing I'm very excited about is my wedding band. Cristin and I went to good ol' Tom Neville this past weekend and went ahead and placed our order for both our bands. It was crazy. They are in the process of getting sized now. We already knew exactly what hers would look like, because it matches her engagement ring. It was crazy seeing her band added onto it though. Her left hand is going to be pretty sparkly. She's deff bringing some bling bling if i do say so myself. Then we went through all kinds of rings for me, It was just so weird having jewelry on my hand. All of them kinda made my hand look girly....girly is a nice way of saying "gay gay gay". We spent a good long while and in the end I let cristin pick it out cuz I wanted it to be like that, but it just so happened we have the exact taste cuz that is the one that I secretly wanted in my heart all along. Well, the second one I wanted most. Yea, she wouldn't let me to get the ones with diamonds all in it. hahaha kinda double standard dont you think? Yea, that's 100% a joke. But seriously my ring is awesome...I didn't get titanium, gold, white gold, or platinum, wouldn't you know that Cris and I just had to stray away from the norm and get something different. I went with a Palladium ring. Yes that's right, Palladium. It's a member in the platinum family. Apparently it was around in the 20's??? Anyway, it's coming back. Why? Because Cris and I are bringing it back! It's actually brand new and Tom just showed them to us to let us know he had just gotten something brand new in (like a day before...they weren't even priced yet), and he told us we were the very first to buy a Palladium ring from him!! Not that that means anything at all. But it's really cool though....you can't really tell from the picture cuz it was taken in a darker room with my camera phone, but it's still kinda neat. It's got 2 rings that go down the middle of it....very different looking, esp for a wedding band. Anyway, that's my story. Every word of it. I know you'll read it again and again and maybe even print it out for the fridge.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:17 PM

 
Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

just kidding. you are so swell.

6:25 PM

 
Blogger Cristin Claire said...

Gosh, my ring looks HUGE in this picture. I seriously do love your ring too, but I think it's spelled Platium. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure. Ah, who knows? We both know that neither of us are scholars when it comes to spelling...
PS- thanks for the ice cream yesterday! And the laughs at Snappy Tomoato... miss you...

8:28 AM

 
Blogger Jillina said...

Wedding Bands! Yes! I never wanted to give mine back after I got to try it on. :) They are beautiful!! Congrats it's getting so close!

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home