Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mine and Cristins First Wedding Shower!

It was awesome!!! I can't thank everyone enough for all that was done and can't get over how generous everyone was. It floored me. It was such a great time and really makes this whole wedding process feel even more special than it already does. I can't believe all the people and all the WONDERFUL gifts! We got some great stuff that will go to great use. Thank you!! And thank you ash and jamin for being so wonderful as always and my little church mouse for working so hard for us! I love ya'll and wouldn't be anywhere without you!! You're everything to me!

(Jamin sorry your not in the pic...but just know in your heart that you are my favorite groomsmen...love you man!)

To See More Pics Go To :

www.cristingunnells.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillina said...

Yay!! I'm glad you guys had such a good shower!

9:12 AM

 
Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

does my arm look fat in that picture? at least jillina rsvpd.

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home