Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Two Big Things!

I thought I might sit down right quick and update my blog a little to keep you guys coming back for more. 2 Big Things happening this weekend that I just can’t wait for.

Ready???














First off, I get to experience my first Plus 44 show this upcoming Friday night! I’ve been waiting for this for quite sometime now, ever since my dearly beloved Blink 182 came to a sudden halt, new things have blossomed and the new band from Blink members Mark and Travis, form plus 44…with newly added members Shane and Craig. An amazing new band who’s album comes out November 14th. Yes that’s right, I’m one of the very first to see them play a live concert with new amazing songs without buying the album first!! Crazy huh? I get to hear it first! However, I am one of the few lucky ones that actually got a copy of the cd several weeks ago, over a month before the album is even released. Don’t ask me how….I’m kinda sorta magical. But I do own it and so I would say I have a pretty huge advantage of everyone else going to the show. It's awesome!! They are going to get huge! I’m actually taking about 15 people with me to this concert, so it should be a ton of fun going with everyone!! Including my lovley fiancé Cristin, who I’m picking up from the ATL airport Friday afternoon at 4, due to a last min. business trip calling her to Houston for the end of the week. I’m most excited about experiencing this with her…one of the first shows…and my new love in music! Most people don’t understand this level. Which to me is very sad. One of the joys of life. I just don’t know what I am going to do with myself! Shes even so cool and so excited that she went out and bought 2 famous stars and straps t’s to wear to the bigshow! (Travis' line in clothing)

Secondly….around midnight we will return to Montgomery for the weekend to attend our very first wedding shower on Sunday! Thrown my my 2 beautiful sisters Ashley and Charity and my handsomely dashing brother in law/groomsman jamin. It’s starting to actually feel like we’re getting married now!! We’re both so excited we can hardly stand it!! People from auburn, Vaughn Park, Faulkner, and some from Huntsville including Cristins parents will be attending. This should be a lot of fun! Here is the invitation Ashley's creative mind made for us that was sent out. It’s precious! Even cuter when not scanned in. I love you all and see you soon!!! I’m off to work and then class tonight….


5 Comments:

Blogger Cristin Claire said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm soooo excited about Plus 44 and our first shower! It's going to be so weird getting presents from everyone that are for us to start our new life together. Is this all really happening????

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Jillina said...

Walt what about Shanna, Travis's soon to be ex? did you watch their show on mtv. What about that, I wanted them to live happily ever after now they both suck. Sorry!

So sorry we can't come to yall's shower this weekend. I know we suck, I left an excuse on Cristin's blog but I won't even bother with you. I know what your thinking - losers.

11:04 AM

 
Blogger Walt Malone said...

Yea it really is super sad about Travis and Shanna. I never missed an eppisode of 'Meet The Barkers' and am waiting for it to come out on DVD!! We had a big group in Auburn that always watched it every Wednesday night! I'm pretty sad about it. But did you hear everything that supposidly happened??? Anyway, Travis is just blowing up everywhere though. He is going to be his own character that you can play on the new Tony Hawk video game. It's insaine! Gosh my little Blink 182 drummer!

Anyway and yes, to awnser your question, me and cristin have been refering to you and mark as 'losers' everytime we have talked on the phone today. hahaha no i actually got marks message late last night. I mean it's just not an excuse! Crossville is just 5 hours away, I mean for goodness sake just swing by and hang out for 5 of 10 min!! whats the big freakin deal? hahaha you know we love you so much and totally understand. Don't even think about it! We just miss yall and want to see you again soon!!! Maybe we'll just have to take a trip up to crossville!

7:50 PM

 
Blogger Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

really, I was thinking LOSERS cause yall were supposed to come stay with us. gah. fine. oh and thanks for the beautiful shout out. really. glad ya like the invites.

7:18 PM

 
Blogger Jillina said...

Well at least there is no confusion about who tops the Malone/Mills crap list this week.... the Cabby's. Clearly we must send you the best gift ever and buy everything from da boof to get back in good graces - What? :)

2:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home